Monday, April 26, 2010

MIA

Oh the joys of settling into a new home! You can't find anything. T and I are still making our house our home, as we bought yet another piece of furniture yesterday. We are still decorating, finding a home for everything, etc. I have not found a place for all my cords/chargers and because of that I can't find the usb to my camera = I can't upload pictures. In the meantime, I cannot blog haha. Which works out ok since two of my/our best friends are getting married this weekend and T and I are both in the wedding.

Look forward to a posts on the following: gouda and saffron lobster risotto, a dinner party with friends, blueberry muffins, and more!

oh and tonight is one of my favorites! BBQ chicken nachos with jalapenos, light on the sprinkled cheese, yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment